BUYING AT AUCTION
Learn About Buying At Auction
BUYING AT AUCTION
REGISTERING FOR AUCTION & BIDDING
Before you can bid on an item at auction, you must register for the sale. All of our sales are available to view at Auctions & Events New bidders will be required to provide your full name, address and contact details including telephone and email, along with Government Issued Photo ID and proof of address. For certain transactions, you may be asked for a financial reference and/or a deposit as a condition of allowing you to bid. If you plan to bid remotely with Dreibelbis Auctions LIVE or submit an online absentee bid, you will need to create a My Dreibelbis Auctions Account. If you already have an online account, log in now. If you plan to attend the sale to bid in person or bid over the phone, you should register in advance online by contacting our Client Services. CHOOSE A BIDDING METHOD There are five ways to bid. All are simple and straight-forward: In Person After you’ve registered with your photo ID, and picked up your Bid Card, the real fun begins. In the saleroom, the auctioneer will announce bids. If the item and price is right, raise your hand or Bid Card. Continue until you’re the only bidder remaining. The auctioneer will then bring down the gavel and you’ll feel a rush of delight. You’ve won the auction. It’s yours. Please ensure you register in advance with the Registrar at Client Service. Online with Dreibelbis Auctions LIVE Real-time video and audio brings the excitement of the sale room right to your desktop so you can bid from the comfort of your home or from anywhere in the world. To bid with Dreibelbis Auctions Live, be sure to register at least 2 business days before a sale. By Telephone If you prefer to bid by phone, we will call you from the Auction and bid on your behalf. To register, contact Client Services at 347-470-7653 By Absentee Bid What if you’re unable to attend an auction? Simply place an absentee bid at least 24 hours before the sale and we will bid on the item for you. It’s easy. Just submit your maximum bid online by selecting the lot you wish to bid on. Your bid will be executed competitively with all other bidders at the auction. Simply Contact Client Services for details or complete the form below.
ABSENTEE BIDDER REQUEST
Online-Only Auctions In addition, Dreibelbis Auctions conducts online-only sales, with all bidding taking place online. Online-only bids can be submitted throughout the duration of the bidding period. We would like to remind our bidders that that True Blue Auctions does not accept payment from third parties, including agents. The Account Name and Address you provided during Registration will appear on the invoice for lots purchased with your assigned Bid Card Number. Please check that the details are correct, as the details cannot be changed after the sale. After The Auction To find out how you fared with your absentee bid after the auction, view auction results online in real-time or contact our Client Service Department, 814-280-1000, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, local time.
BENEFITS OF BUYING AT AUCTION
– Smart investments are made as properties are purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding – The buyer knows the seller is committed to sell – In multi-property auctions the buyer sees many offerings in the same place at the same time – Buyers determine the purchase price – Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods – Auctions reduce time to purchase property – Purchasing and closing dates are known – Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers – Buyers receive comprehensive information on property via due diligence
BUYER AGENT BIDDING REQUEST
We give opportunities for professionals who represent their clients with the purchase of real and personal property.
- If representing a client as a buyer of real property please use our Broker/Realtor/Agent participation form.
- If representing a client for the purchase of personal property please contact us for details regarding registration.
- Successfully winning real and personal property at auction is not always an easy task.
- If you are the winning bidder, we will process an invoice which will give you a detailed print out of the description and any associated fee’s or applicable taxes if any.
- We accept cash or checks, bank drafts or cashier’s orders, wire transfers and credit cards for the sale of most personal property.
- We Are Also Able To Coordinate Shipping Services For The Items You Win At Auction Making It Easy To Know You
WillBe Able To Receive What You Won At Auction.